Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving


(ok, I'm a bad scrapper...didn't even bring my camera for Thanksgiving, so no photos. I made the apple pie above after being inspired by one on "Martha Stewart"...)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...here's a quick re-cap of my holiday weekend.....

*my sister in law, Cami arrived early from Oklahoma, and we all went to see "New Moon". LOVED IT!!! I know I'm the minority (at least in my family) but I am so Team Jacob...hello, did you not see him shirtless through the entire movie?! Of course, I haven't read "Breaking Dawn" yet (holding out b/c then once I read it it will be over for awhile..I know I'm weird), and I hear that I will not love Jacob any longer. Bummer.

*Thanksgiving was held at my mother in law's. I was responsible for appetizer (made yummy cheese ball from Stonewall Kitchen recipe) & mashed potatoes (of which I made a ton...we are now eating Shepherd's Pie with leftovers). A fun day of playing with kids, hanging out with family, tasty wine, and lots of food.

*went shopping with sis in law, Sunithi, on Black Friday. Wasn't totally crazy & we left at 8am. I was impressed with how organized the stores were with lines & check out. We scored some crazy good deals and were home by 11am.

hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments: