Friday, December 5, 2008

to all my crafty friends...

are you checking out Tim Holtz's "12 Tags of Christmas"? He shows a gorgeous tag each day with a tutorial of new techniques to try out. Unbelievable. Check it out at www.timholtz.typepad.com

I'm halfway finished with our Christmas cards...just waiting for photo for the front. Grumpy Patrick didn't feel like taking one at Thanksgiving, but maybe this weekend.

In the middle of making 5 gifts for Christmas....of course, I can't seem to work on them 1 at a time, so my scraproom is a total disaster. Luckily, I was able to escape to my friend, Tracy's, studio yesterday to get organized & start work on Patrick's gift. I am so excited about this one....hope he likes it!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I've been following these tags...love them!! Have a great weekend Kelley!