Friday, January 16, 2009

Feb ATC swap

My Crafty Friends Group (as I lovingly call them) has an ATC card swap tonight & my cards are above. ATC's (small works of art that you trade with other artists) are really hard for me, as I am used to working on a BIG 12x12 canvas....but I am getting more comfortable. I liked these so much that I am doing a 8x11 canvas like the ATC's to hang in scraproom.



Why did I put the text "believe" on the cards......I've picked "Believe" as my word of the year. To find out more about this whole concept, check out Ali Edwards blog here: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/12/one-little-wo-1.html I love the concept. I chose Believe to believe in myself, believe that our family will grow, believe in my business, believe in the power of good....it goes on and on. Kind of like a New Years resolution but not so guilt-ridden if you break :-)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nice ATC's Kelley!!! I have mine on my blog also. I am going to mail out everyone's to them this week. Wait till I talk with you about Friday night.....

Catherine said...

Oh MY GOSH - your cards are so pretty....but how funny that yours and mine are so alike...and neither of us saw them before the swap....Can't wait to see you tomorrow, hoping that we're still on??