Tuesday, September 29, 2009

random musings...

* started & finished "Cemetary Dance" yesterday...love their books!

*start IVF shots this week.....lots of anxiety in this house. God, give me the strenghth to stick myself in the stomach each night...its all worth it :-)

*been doing some "experimental" baking this week...making hand-held apple pies for Patrick & his boat buddies....less messy than an actual pie. Still playing around with recipe though.

*have a "to do" list seriously pages long...today, make a new list that has immediate & future to do's...WAY too daunting to do any of it now. By the way, I live by lists...they are they only way I remember to do have of the things I need to do. So, if you ever want me to do something, write it down for me and you are well on your way.

*beat my husband in our Simmons Family Fantasy Football league this past weekend....he is less than thrilled but I earned date-night of my choice this week! AND....I am 3-0 so far!!!!!

2 comments:

Goonie Mom Christie said...

Girl Power, baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. I miss seeing you at your store. Glad things are going well. Take care!

Bonnie Williams