Thursday, April 2, 2009

a Crafty afternoon






Another fun-filled afternoon with my crafty gals....was bummed to miss Molly (thouh jealous that she was boiling down maple syrup...brings back good childhood-memories for me) and Susan (hope you're feeling better!). Catherine made us an amazing vegetarian FEAST! If my Mom could have seen all of the veggies I ate, she would have been proud!
Wanted to share a couple of adorable projects...Pamela made the basket with soaps above as a hostess gift for Catherine...that woman can make the most amazing things out of paper. Catherine made us all the Easter pots with chicks & goodies...again, I'd never look at a peat pot and think "oh what a cool idea for an Easter basket!". Seriuosly, these gals are chock full of talent. I have other pictures & stories to tell too.....but I'll hold off for awhile because some of it is top secret :-)



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Glad you had a great time Kell, I did too!! THANKS for coming!