Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crafting with K & C

I had a blast onMonday hanging out, crafting (and eating!) with my friends, Karen & Catherine. It was my "cheat day" from WW and Karen made this unbelieveable molten chocolate cake...yes, that's Catherine licking the splash of pudding...let no drop of yummy food go wasted!
Karen was VERY patient as she walked Catherine & I through bookbinding & creating our our art journals. Though we stumbled through the beginning...ok, I did...we were stitching pros by the end.
Here's the inside of my book, ready to glue the signatures in.

All of us with our 75% done books!!!! hmm...I was planning on giving mine away, but now I'm kind of attached to it :-)I always have such a great time with these gals.


2 comments:

Karen said...

What a fun day we had! I am glad to see your beautiful work on your blog :) I'm giving mine away - I added rusty things to it this morning... Have a great week...I can't wait til our next gathering :)

Catherine said...

Karen looks so tall next to us :-) THANKs for coming Kell, had a great time and can't wait to see you two up to camp...